Capella University Sexuality Across the Lifespan Case Study WorksheetSchool
Complete the following:
Complete the following sections of the Sexuality Across the Lifespan Case Study Worksheet:
- Section 1: Describe the issue you chose to focus on from the case study. What is the population concerned? How does the issue affect that population?
- Section 2: Apply the theory you chose from the text to the issue faced by the person depicted in the case study. How does the theory shed light or help explain the issue?
- Section 3: Design a research question that could help us learn more about this issue. How could research help us to learn more about this issue?
- Section 4: Explain how the research question could be answered by identifying the type of methodology that can be used to answer the question (quantitative or qualitative).
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of Resources: Use a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Template: Use the Sexuality Across the Lifespan Case Study Worksheet to complete the assessment.